Deep Woods Deer Inverted Image LED Backlit Paper-cut Retail Display Props
Paper carving is a kind of paper as the material, knife as the auxiliary tool to create artwork technology.
It uses advanced new flexible paper, with a sharp scalpel to carve on the paper, finally forming. In the process of the development of engraving paper carving, it gradually absorbed the characteristics of printmaking and fine brushwork. At the same time, it kept innovating in the content and subject matter, and finally became one piece. But this take a lot of time and cost much labour force, today we have make a process in this industry. We can take artwork software to cutting by equipment, to cut the diorama, 3D software to make virtual simulation to predict how it looks like, after that we make a prototype to see the paper sculpture, also we add LED system and music to make much more modern, installed with ABS, aluminum, metal, as the frame, this is fashionable props for merchandising and promotional gifts. Accroding to this idea, we can make the sculpture matched to retailers' brand or product to boost retailers' products, this is much better than common advertisement.
||LED Paper-cut Retail Display Props
||Paper, ABS, LED and music system, aluminum, polystyrene
||H305, W220, D70mm or Customized
||Painting, powder coating, brushing, oxidation.
||UBS wire, remote control, blue tooth
||PE bag, cardboard to fit product inside, K degree cardboard carton with handle.
||Printed according to your artwork
||Usually express delivery for sample and ocean freight for bulk goods
- One-step service without outsourcing; 1000 ㎡ factory area, around 125 staff 36pcs Machine to support us.
- Project is predictably controlled; Most works done in our factory, even silk-screen, UV print are completed in our industrial park.
- After-Sales Services provided; We follow every project closely, finding solution to let our client leave peace of mind to work with us.
- Elasticity; Our production system and great organizing capacity saticify client's proper changing of needs and balances between delivery of a variety of high quality products and controlling of low cost large-scale production
- We would need 7 days to complete sample/prototype sending to you.
- We would need 15-20 days to complete bulk production. As a project to start, we would need 6 days to purchase raw material, 5 days cutting and printing graphic, 2 days to cover film for surface, 5 day for assembly, then done for loading container or warehouse.
- Package; Inner: PE bag; Outer: corrugated AA carton (five layers), ourside of carton printed with your shipping mark.
- Shipment; We load goods in container working with your shipping agent to send port or we can arrange shipping agent to help you with shipping stuff, even sending to your warehouse directly.
- Can you do any dimension, type based on my customization?
- A: It depends on case, our maximum printing area is 1600*1200mm one piece, if your constructure is to connect, so yes, any dimension are available,
- Can I print my logo or drawings ?
- A: Absolutely, send us your drawing, like AI, PED, JPG, PSD etc as clear as possible and let us confirm colors by Pantone, Ral, or ther color standard.
- How can I get a sample to check your quality?
- A: We need to know details of your sample, like dimension, color, graphic, then we calculate sample charge, when you agree that, we go to print graphic, after we confirm graphic, we work on constructure to complete the sample.
- How can I start a project?
- A: When you confirm quotation, we need to receive deposit, then we produce bulk production if we confirm sample before or what if not we will send you pre-production sample as a standard for each side.